The National Palace of Culture - Congress Centre Sofia (NDK) is the largest multifunctional complex in Southeastern Europe.
Opened in 1981, NDK is designed to host a wide range of events as international congresses, official meetings, conferences, symposia, discussion panels, exhibitions, festivals, concerts. The Centre is located near Sofia downtown and is surrounded by a leisure park.
FACTS & FIGURES
- 123 000 sq m of area on eight floors, four panorama terraces and three underground levels
- 300 parking lots + 40 VIP parking lots
- Host over 300 events per annum with one million guests
- Decorated with 80 monumental works of art implicated into the halls and the foyers
- 2005 Apex award winner for World's Best Congress Centre
- Bulgaria's most reputable concert venue for international touring artists
- Producer of theatres, concerts, exhibitions and annual festivals Salon des Arts, Cinemania, New Year Music Fest
- Home of the National Book Centre, Peroto Club, Azaryan Theatre and DNK Space